Tuesday, February 26, 2013

give me a boost


Here is Britton yesterday morning, so proud of her big girl seat!  The hubs and I have been hemming and hawing over getting Britton a booster seat.  We wanted to keep her in a carseat until she reached the weight limit (60 pounds), as it really is the safest route.  But I was fed up with the nibbly bits covering the base and the juice stains on the cover, so I had the hubs get the carseat out of my car so I could wash it on Sunday.  Bad move.

One of the chest clips went missing.  Somehow, from the garage to the kitchen, it just disappeared.  And no one sells replacement clips so we were up the creek, so to speak.  So, I went out to Target and Babies 'R Us, and finally settled on the Graco TurboBooster.  We got the "Keller" for the hubs' truck and the "Posie" (pink flowers) for my car. 

On Sunday night, Britton helped the hubs put the booster seats together, ever so eager to be a part of the process!  She held her hand way over her head and declared, "I get a new seat because I am this big and I'm too big for the little seat!"  We smiled and high-fived her and declared her to be "such a big girl!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment