Sunday, February 24, 2013

a girl and her dry erase marker

The first time Britton ever wrote her own name for me was on February 4, 2013.  I kept the paper it was written on, destined for a prime spot in the baby book!  Because I don't spend all day with Britton, and she has two great teachers for eight hours a day during the work week, I don't know how she picks some of this stuff up.  One day she was showing us how she could write some letters on the dry erase board.  A couple of days later, it was entire words.  






And today, she drew her family for Memaw.  On the right of the house is the hubs, me, and Britton, and to the right of us are Sadie and Boomer (Memaw and PawPaw's dog).  To the left of the house are Memaw and PawPaw.  How sweet is that?  The amazing amount of things this girl is learning on a daily basis blows my mind!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment