Sunday, January 31, 2010

roll me over in the clover

I've been singing that song incessantly to Britton, and it worked. If you don't know the words to that song, it goes like this: "Roll me over, in the clover, roll me over, roll me over, in the clover..." Yeah, complicated I know. But Britton enjoys it and on Thursday, January 28th, she did. I didn't see it but I discovered it on the video monitor. She had gone down for a nap and I checked on her. She was on her stomach. Now, when I put her down it was on her back. So, unless a magical elf rolled her over when I wasn't looking (we haven't ruled that out, by the way), she rolled over! The hub saw her do it two more times that night, but I kept missing it. I grabbed the video camera and begged her to do it again, but I ended up with two minutes of footage of her flat on her back. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment