Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the ultrasound

Here are pictures from our ultrasound today! Baby B kept her arm in front of her face (mouth area) the entire time, despite the technician poking my full bladder to try and make her move it. I am 31 weeks, 3 days today, but the baby is measuring 34 weeks, 3 days by her head measurement. My doctor will be discussing this with me on Monday at my next appointment, but I'm pretty sure it means she will be debuting earlier than expected.

Profile picture:

Foot:

Face looking straight at you:


She's looking down, and the blob across the bottom is her arm right below her mouth:




Side of face, with chubby cheeks and using her arm to block the picture:

See the blob at the bottom? That's her hand, and if you follow it you can make out her nose to the right of the top of it, then the eyes:

Her hands, on either side of her face:

No comments:

Post a Comment