Thursday, June 18, 2009

i forgot

Some things I forgot to mention about the ultrasound:

1. She now weighs 4 pounds, 9 ounces. Much bigger than the 3.3 pounds babycenter.com says she is weighing this week.

2. The technician asked me if my due date was based on an ultrasound measurement, or date of last period. It is based off of date of last period. She asked if I had measured big before, and I told her that at my 21 week ultrasound, I was measuring at 21 weeks, so no. Apparently the hub and I may need to re-think this due date thing.

3. The technician said everything is where it should be and that everything looks normal. Whew!

4. The technician took so long to go get the CD of pictures, the hub is convinced that she called my OB/GYN and ratted me out for making a big baby. Well, that's gestational diabetes for you!

Now I'm off to the dietician. My blood sugar levels have been testing very well, so hopefully she will continue me on food control and no insulin. As far as what it means for the baby's head to be measuring at 3 weeks ahead of schedule, Dr. Doeden will fill me in at Monday's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment