Saturday, June 13, 2009

the cart before the horse

We already found the "going home from the hospital" outfit, as you know. But I have had to literally hold myself back from buying all the little girl baby stuff I see. We got so many clothes from our baby showers that we're set. At least for the first three months. But it's the cutesy stuff I am most drawn to - that I rationalize needing the most. I do not have a diaper bag, but I have baby legs (leg warmers for babies). In fact, this exact set:

How cute are these things? And while you know I am not a huge fan of Sears Portrait Studio-esque photos, I have scanned the Tiny Prints website in search of the perfect birth announcements. And the announcements will need a picture.... I am utterly in love with pettiskirts. Obviously not for the everyday style, but the perfect outfit for a special occasion, like an announcement.



Or, if you so choose, the fancy diaper cover

Ahhhh, I am in girly heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment