Sunday, June 2, 2013

46 months old



We survived the first month of siblings!  Luckily for us, Britton loves being a big sister - just ask her and she will tell you!  The baby has seamlessly joined the family, which has made Britton's transition from only child to sibling much easier.  Lately Britton has really been into dancing.  We watch the "Fresh Beat Band" and she tries to do all the dance moves they do.  Her recital costume and shoes have been put on every weekend.  I love that she has an activity she enjoys so much.

Britton is doing well at school, and her teacher reports that she loves playing with the boys.  This kind of news will cause my heart to stop in the next few years, but for now I'm just glad she plays so well with her classmates.  In fact, I was picking her up early lately and she asked that I pick her up later so that she can play outside with her friends at the end of the day.  I can't argue with that!  

On Saturday Britton started swim lessons at the waterpark.  She did so well!  Admittedly, it was nice to not be the parent convincing a screaming kid to get in the pool.  And after swimming lessons we went to a classmate's birthday party.  Britton had a great time running around the play area and going on the miniature roller coaster.  I need to start planning Britton's birthday party soon, or else it will creep up on me and I'll be left with last minute invitations, no decorations, and a sad piñata!  



Likes:  swimming lessons, going on walks after dinner, reading books, anything to do with art and painting, Blue's Clues, being told she's being patient/a good listener/acting with good manners, apricots

Dislikes: her princess dresses getting too small, not getting unlimited books read to her every night



No comments:

Post a Comment