Sunday, April 21, 2013

craving some suds

I've been having an extremely strong craving lately.  A craving that came out of nowhere.  I was watching an episode of "Fresh Beat Band," which is a daily occurrence in our house.  Not my choice, I assure you.  And in this episode the smoothie shop owner, Melody, is filling up a bucket with soap and sponges to clean up the street.  Ever since I glimpsed that, I have been craving a soapy sponge.  I don't know why, and it doesn't much matter since pregnancy cravings don't follow much rhyme and reason.  And after the hubs and I got home from a grocery store run, I torn into that 3-pack of sponges.


I washed dishes, I washed down the table and Britton's placemat, I soaped up the countertops until they shined, and if it wasn't 41 degrees out I would have scrubbed the cars.  A dirty dish hasn't stayed in the sink more than five minutes today.  


Then, washing everything with a soapy sponge wasn't enough.  The hubs and I washed all the laundry, cleaned the house, and mopped the entire first floor.  Nesting was at an all-time high in the house today!


No comments:

Post a Comment