Thursday, November 8, 2012

school picture time

Gone are the days of the starburst backgrounds and black plastic combs.  School pictures (at daycare, no less) now come with background choices and props!  And they sent Britton home with an entire package, priced her page.  Knowing that there was no way I was going to turn down any of the poses, I passed on the classroom photo and collage print.  

Britton's teacher actually tried to intercept the photos from me when I opened the package.  She wanted to explain that the other teacher had chosen the purple background, not her!  I told her that no, Britton had actually marked it on the sheet because she wanted purple and I didn't much care what color she wanted.  Her look of relief was priceless, but I don't think she should have been worried.  I think the purple turned out adorable!


Posing WITH props and WITHOUT Winnie?  A miracle unto itself!



1 comment:

  1. All her pictures are adorable! My favorite is the one of her holding the flowers

    ReplyDelete