Monday, November 9, 2009

sibling rivalry

After tummy time, I rolled Britton onto her back to kick it out. She was hanging out with Frog, examining the ceiling fan and kicking to her heart's content.

I laid down next to her to get some pictures.

And who decided that I'd spent enough time paying attention to the baby? Was it the same someone who slept curled up to me all night, got TWO walks yesterday and countless greenies and chewsticks, who was treated to an early pee break this morning before I even got my coffee?

Yes it was. Sadie has decided that if I am on the floor I am there to play with her and scratch her belly. That is, unless she is blissfully napping on the couch wrapped up in her blanket. She definitely thinks this new person in our house is getting way too much attention. Ahhh, sibling rivalry...

1 comment:

  1. Is her hair lightening up? I swear I see a little red in there (though I may be biased!).
    Tell Sadie that Sable said "Hi, yo dawg" and to hang in there...it only gets better when they start eating table food and throw everything on the floor :)

    ReplyDelete