Tuesday, November 24, 2009

elephants amok

I have a slight obsession with elephants. I love them. Elephants and penguins are my favorite two animals. There's something about them being so sweet and loving and needing protection that makes me turn the channel during "Planet Earth" when either of these two animals are in danger. Britton's nursery doesn't really have a "theme." The bedding has flowers and polka dots, and one wall is pink. I wanted to surround her with a warm and fun room, one that could grow with her. And part of that meant that I could indulge in some elephants.

Picture I swiped from the internet...

A stuffed elephant I found at Barnes and Noble while pregnant and decided I had to get it...

The bank Auntie Jessica got Britton at her shower (it's actually silver, but reflecting the pink wall)...

And, our newest acquisition, the humidifier which looks like an elephant, and vapor comes out of the trunk!

1 comment: