Friday, November 13, 2009

Cammy's visit

My mom came to visit on Wednesday and is staying until tomorrow morning. Her flight here got delayed (damn you, Norfolk International Airport! And you're not even "international" so that's false advertising!) so she missed her connection in Chicago. But, she got on another flight and made it here. Britton has been having fun hanging out with her while I have been indulging in a one hour massage on Thursday and a job interview and sushi with the hub today. Yesterday Cammy and I went shopping and found Britton the cutest ever Christmas dress for her picture with Santa. And being the sheltered person I am, I had my FIRST Philly cheesesteak!

We then tried for HOURS to get Britton to smile for a picture - a big laughing smile, but like the diva she is she wasn't having any of it and wouldn't cooperate. Of course, the minute we put the camera down, she was gumming it up. Tonight we are all going out for barbeque, because that is what you do when company comes to visit you in Oklahoma. Cammy's going to try brisket for the first time, and I am getting my standard barbeque sandwich with cole slaw on it. Yum!








No comments:

Post a Comment