Sunday, January 25, 2015

the tooth fairy visits again


Britton has lost a second tooth!  I thought it was wiggly, but not loose enough to come out.  Then I spied the new tooth already coming in.  Britton is half-shark!  The hubs' hand wouldn't fit in Britton's mouth to yank it out, and I was too freaked out by the idea to give it more than a half-assed effort myself.  Finally, while giving Britton a bath, the hubs got a grip and yanked it out. 


The tooth fairy brought a whole dollar (we're resetting the expectation here), and a little porcelain chicken.  Thank you early Easter decor sales!  Britton told me weeks ago that she wanted the tooth fairy to bring her a little chicken "that fits in her hand."  I oddly remembered that conversation, which helped cement Britton's undying commitment to the existence of the tooth fairy.  Two teeth down, many many to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment