Wednesday, January 7, 2015

barrett: 20 months old


Yep, this one is on me.  I forgot about taking Barrett's photo until right before bed, and by this time that boy was tired and ready for some sleep!  He had no intention of modeling for me, and wanted no part of it.  It's hard for me to think that in four short months, Barrett will be two years old.  He still seems so little to me, except well, he's not.  He's running and playing and talking up a storm, and he's getting bigger every day.


Barrett loves playing with Britton.  She is his favorite source of entertain (Sadie is a close second).  On the weekends, when he and Britton have long stretches of time to be together, they effortlessly fall into games only they understand.  Barrett gets a kick out of Britton playing with his toys with him, but he will also try and take over her toys too!

We finally got snow this week, and Barrett was not happy about it!  I got him out of the car and set him down so he could get to the snow.  Then, as I was getting Britton out of the car on the other side, I hear Barrett start to cry.  He was scared of the snow, and I realized that it's been almost a year since he's seen it.  Maybe as he gets more used to it (I imagine we'll see many more snow storms), he will finally learn to enjoy it.

Someone has seen Mommy vacuuming those ottomans!
Likes:  cheese (this boy loves his shredded cheddar cheese), yogurt, quesadillas, dipping anything into ketchup, stacking anything up then knocking it down, play dough

Dislikes:  having to leave bath toys in the tub

No comments:

Post a Comment