Saturday, February 15, 2014

happy valentine's day!


Britton got all fancy in her Easter dress and went straight for her Valentine's Day basket.  She got some candy, bracelets, craft supplies, and of course a headband with hearts...


See that blue one?  It says, "Let's read."  What is that about?
I heard on the radio that "Disney on Ice" was heading to Pittsburgh in March, and hopped online to find tickets.  Since I bought them the day before Valentine's Day, I figured it might as well be a Valentine's Day present.  Though this will in no way dictate the present budget for future Valentine's Days!


This poor boy.  Sick on his first Valentine's Day.  Red cheeks, runny nose, low fever, but he's still smiling.


The hubs surprised Britton and I with gifts.  He ordered her chocolate covered strawberries, and me some red tulips and blue irises!  


And Barrett got stickers for his helmet.  Seems these helmet decals are quite the racket, and there are tons and tons of options.  I went with the one that made me laugh (also up for consideration was "You should see the other guy") and Britton helped me get the stickers on the helmet.


As Britton sang in school today (and signed), "All you need is love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment