Wednesday, December 9, 2009

picture with Santa

The hub's work offered pictures with Santa last weekend during their "Drop and Shop" event (where you can drop off your kids and they watch movies while you go buy them tons of toys). We were excited to see that there was no line, and I was excited to see there was free popcorn. Sure, it was for the kids watching the movies, but I pay taxes too! Anyways, what was I saying? Oh, yes, on to Santa. Britton was so good. She didn't crack a smile (if you had smelled the guy taking pictures you wouldn't have smiled either), but she didn't cry either. The photographer's assistant tried tickling her with a feather duster, and Britton just gave her a look that said, "This ain't my first rodeo, lady."

Not wanting to embarrass the hub, I didn't pull out my camera to take pictures, and instead waited a whole 12 hours to order them. They finally arrived today, so here is Britton's first picture with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment