Monday, December 21, 2009

art & steak

I have run into some very cute prints on Etsy and of course had to order them. These two are by MultiplePersonality (real name Sara) and the Halloween one is for the hub's office. I love the little girl's expression, I love the dog, I love the whole thing:




And I ordered this one from papermoth on Etsy for our bedroom, and the colors go beautifully with our new bedding (when it arrives on February 4th - stupid Pottery Barn and their backordering!). I love fall, it is my favorite season and this print gives me the same feeling. One of the best things about living in Charleston, WV was driving up to Morgantown for football games in the fall. Every trip the leaves were more and more spectacular, and the colors were amazing.



Also for our bedroom, these two prints were prints of the beach. Because they will no longer go with the new bedding, I decided to change them up (in a way I could keep them and use them again in the future). I turned the prints around and put in copies of our wedding invitation, enlarged to show the part with our names, then the part with the date and place. I love how they turned out, and $14.63 later at FedEx Office, I had art.



Now, back to our Christmas week o' fun. Yes, I have been doing more than buying myself Etsy art and new bedding. We waited until after Britton's morning nap, then headed out to Cattlemen's. If you don't know, Cattlemen's is a legend in Oklahoma City, located in the stockyards and is about to celebrate its 100th anniversary.



No comments:

Post a Comment