Saturday, December 26, 2009

merry christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! We received 14.1 inches of snow on Christmas Eve (a record in OKC), and pretty much stayed glued to the television to watch the progress of the blizzard. I think at last count the highway patrol had towed 348 vehicles. We watched "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and ate and never got dressed and loved every minute of it.

Grandma and Grandpa tricked us into going to a furniture store under the guise of them needing a new coffee table, only to turn around and buy us a beautiful leather sectional! Our previous couch was broken and uncomfortable and if you're ever thinking of buying a couch from Value City Furniture, I wouldn't. They gave us lots of incredible gifts, and Britton wasn't wanting for a thing when the wrapping paper stopped flying. The hub got me cowboy boots and two gorgeous sweaters, and a new coffee maker. I'm going "Office Space" on my old one and beating it in my front yard with a baseball bat! And my mom and sister had sent gifts, so we got to open them Christmas morning as well.




Pajamas + cowboy boots = new fashion trend I'm starting

No comments:

Post a Comment