Sunday, April 26, 2009

April showers

I got to end this week with not one, but two baby showers! On Friday, my friend Katherine hosted a shower for the ladies at work and the magistrate court. I had a great time, ate delicious Spring Hill bakery cake, and got great gifts. It will be sad leaving these fantastic people that I get to work with every day.




Magistrates Yeager, Strickland, and Workman. Or, as I call them outside of the courtroom, Julie, Traci, and Paris.


Sarah and Kacie



After work the hub and I packed up the car and headed out to Virginia Beach. Jessica put together an amazing shower on Saturday at my aunt Jill's house. I got to see family - Stephanie, Kevin, Alexandria, Gavin, and Kristen, as well as friends. Again focusing on cake, there was a beautiful almond cake from Sugar Plum bakery, where I got my wedding cake three years ago. It was a great time!













And, of course, there is no trip to Virginia Beach without the beach! I have been landlocked too long.





All in all, a wonderful way to end the week. I feel so lucky to have so many people that care about us, this baby, and I don't know just how I'll let each one know how thankful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment