Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the 21st week

Tomorrow morning, 7:30 a.m. That is when the hub and I will finally get to see the baby is all its black and white grainy glory! I am ready to see something beyond the peanut-shaped blob we saw 14 weeks ago. I want to know everything is where it should be, that the baby is healthy and developed properly. And of course I want to know the gender!

Being 21 weeks puts me right across the mid-way point of the pregnancy. I haven't really thought too much about it, mainly because it hasn't really affected me physically. I mean, I can nap now like nobody's business, but I don't feel too "off" from how I usually feel. I am ready to nest, though. I am ready to put together the room, shop for the last few items needed, and enjoy being off work when my feet are swollen beyond belief in the hot summer.

So here are some pictures of me at 21 weeks, 1 day...



No comments:

Post a Comment