Sunday, April 12, 2009

the pink stuff



Here I am in all my 22 week glory! The Mickey Mouse tee-shirt makes me really want to go to Disney World, where my niece and nephew are right now. With the hub's parents so close to Orlando, and season ticket pass owners too, we are a Disney family through and through. In fact I asked them tonight to pick up an Eeyore for Baby B on their next trip to Disney World. I am getting nostalgic, and nesting. My mom came to visit this weekend, and we had fun shopping and going out to eat. I drove her to the airport this morning, and it was early, and the weather was beautiful, and I realized what a great weekend we had. I will miss her when we move. Happy Easter to everyone!

So, that pink stuff? I'm all over it. I was not an especially "girly girl" growing up, but I'm all about some pink and dresses and little mary janes.





And that nesting? Combined with pink stuff? My coworkers will love the strawberry cupcakes I made tonight. I can't leave goodies in the house or I will eat them all. The brownies are still in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment