Friday, October 11, 2013

i heart you too

You ever have a moment that you need to write down somewhere so that years from now you will read the story and remember and smile? I don't journal, at least not well or consistently, and I barely engage in social media. Heck, I'm not even on Twitter or Instagram, and I don't know what my Pinterest password is.

So here, on this page, I can write it down and remember it. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings, the hubs takes the kids to daycare in the morning. On those days, I help get Britton into the truck, then always, she asks me to draw a heart. Every morning it seems both our vehicles are covered in dew, or lately rain, and I give Britton a kiss, shut her door, and draw a heart on her window. She loves it. And drawing the heart on her window has become something of a ritual on the mornings I don't take her to daycare.

And on Tuesday morning, walking back to my car as the hubs is pulling out of the driveway, I see this...



Britton drew me a heart too.

No comments:

Post a Comment