Thursday, March 12, 2015

cold as ice

Back in July, tickets for "Disney on Ice:  Princesses and Heroes" went on pre-sale, and we went ahead and ordered three tickets. I figured that, like last year, we could take the day off work and have a fun day with Britton, without Barrett having to try and sit through it.  No dice, since it turns out that I bought tickets for Sunday's show!  The hubs stayed home with Barrett, and Britton got to invite her best friend Ali.


These girls filled up on ice cream and popcorn and loved it.  We were in the front row (there were two rows of chairs in front of us, then the stage), so we had a great view of all the ice skating.  Who doesn't love Belle skating around with giant napkin-rolled silverware?


Aladdin and the Genie!  I think I was more excited than the girls, especially when I heard Robin Williams' voiceovers.


"When's Frozen coming?" x 100

Anna!  Sorry for the blurry picture - I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.


Kristoff and Olaf were hilarious, and I was surprised how well Olaf could skate in that costume.


Every kid in the place sang along to "Love is an Open Door" and of course, "Let it Go."  The costumes were magical, and Britton and Ali loved the giant snowflake that dropped down from the ceiling, complete with fireworks.


I've already received emails about tickets for next year's "Disney on Ice: Frozen" and I'm seriously considering going ahead and ordering them!

No comments:

Post a Comment