Saturday, February 14, 2015

how do i love thee, valentine?

Let me count the ways.  The hubs and I had a quick getaway this week, and raced the snow back home this afternoon.  I had to get to my other little Valentines!  Before we left on our trip, Britton just needed some butterfly face painting.  We've all had those days, I'm sure.  And then she wanted a butterfly on her hand, and below is my very bad blob attempt!


Monkey see, monkey do!  No way is Britton getting her face painted without Boy Wonder getting in on that action.  He did a great job!


I had to prep the kids' Valentines before we left.  I had cardstock and felt on hand, and when I stumbled on these from Mer Mag, ding ding ding - we had a winner, folks!  I made them for both Britton and Barrett's classes, and while I colored in the hats for Barrett, Britton colored in her own.  I cut out heart eye patches, then sewed them on with blue metallic thread.  I love how they turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment