Sunday, May 18, 2014

school picture time!

No more plastic combs and laser-light backgrounds.  I know, I shed a tear too.  Now picture day is all green-screen backgrounds and flower props!  And for Britton, this picture day turned out really well! For Barrett, well, you'll have to see his poor red crying eyes and sad pout and know that I am still wondering if the photographers really did their best work that morning.  Check them out!




Britton is making the best of the situation, but Barrett just really doesn't want to be there.  I don't know what set him off since the babies are photographed first, but whatever it was went on to affect the solo shots too...


I almost bought this photo to use later in life, for a high school graduation photo montage or office "guess that baby!" contest.  But when he is this sad in front of me, I do everything I can to make him smile.  But we did buy the first picture of Britton because she brought her A game! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment