Monday, May 31, 2010

newest nursery addition

So, I saw this picture of a bookcase on the internet, and loved the look of it. I instantly recognized it as IKEA, and after a quick tour of their website, I found out it was on sale for $99! Knowing we were going to be within an hour of an IKEA in Texas, the hub and I decided to pick one up. We were planning to take the changing table out of Britton's room (since we never use it anymore and she HATES it with a passion), and wanted to replace it with a nice storage piece.



Well, we got into IKEA and stood next to the bookcase. It was huge! Britton's room isn't terribly big, and the bookcase would've taken up over half of one wall. So we noticed the half-sized version, and snagged it instead. Oh, and some baskets from the display bookcase. Being as instantaneous-gratification as I am, the hub put it together within hours of us getting home. And I quickly descended and decorated.



Sadie is a connoisseur of compact Swedish furniture, and approves this bookcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment