Wednesday, May 19, 2010

walking on sunshine*

Britton has moved from crawling to crawling fast, speeding across the room. But the overachiever that she is, she now can pull herself up to standing, walk when holding onto something, and even pick things up off the ground while standing and not fall down. It's crazy how developed she is becoming. Can I admit that I miss the days when I didn't have to keep such a close eye on her? At least crawling in helping me adjust to her being mobile. Because once she can walk, we're all in for it.



*If you've seen what must be the funniest episode of "Intervention" then this song may be permanently ruined for you. Believe me, it is difficult to hear it without imagining huffing a can of air. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you need to go to youtube and search for it because you'll never laugh so hard in your life. After you watch the video of my beautiful little girl "walking" first, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment