Tuesday, October 6, 2009

so big so fast



It is amazing how much my baby girl has changed in the last two months. As you can see in the video, she's moving, trying to roll, talking, and showing expressions. Whew! The hub and I ventured out to the mall this weekend to buy Britton more onesies because she's too long for her 0-3 month onesies. Did I mention that she's in the 90th percentile for length? And that the doctor was amazed by her length and started investigating our families about if we had any freakishly tall people related to us? I'm thinking basketball scholarship. But I digress...

We hit up Baby Gap because their onesies are so soft and cute. We bought 3 more sleep onesies, a footie pajama, and 3 outfits. We even made it to Sbarro, but on the way back to the exit Britton had had enough and wasn't putting up with the teenagers and other loafers around her. Earlier Saturday morning we attended my neighbor's first birthday party, and Britton was so good and awake! So I guess she was over it (and hungry) by the time our mall excursion was wrapping up.

And, in incredible did-that-really-happen news, Britton slept 8 hours last night. In a row. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment