Friday, October 2, 2009

it's Christmas early!

We have received some truly wonderful gifts for Britton and we are very appreciative. Most recently we received these adorable items I wish I had thought to give when other people were having babies!

From L'il Jen and Garth, we got these beautiful embroidered burp cloths from ElephanToes. They include her name, monogram, and birth info. Needless to say, they will never be used because I won't risk staining them! I consider them an heirloom of Britton's, and after being displayed in her room they will go in her memory box to discover when she is older.

The hub's aunt Linda sent us this porcelain baby bootie with Britton's birth info and name around the edge. My mom actually had our baby booties bronzed, and I remember finding them and wondering how my feet could have been so small. This porcelain bootie is a keepsake, there's no doubt.


Our friends Barney and Kim sent us some WVU gear! I had actually talked to the hub about getting Britton a WVU cheerleading outfit, and now she has one. These outfits are fantastic because on WVU game day, the hub dresses in WVU gear and cheers on the Mountaineers. Now we can keep the pride alive in OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment