Monday, September 21, 2009

twins?



No, I don't remember having two babies! The hub's mom sent us this picture of the hub as a baby. She noticed the resemblance right away. Looking at the two pictures, it is uncanny how alike Britton and the hub look. It is now confirmed that this baby inherited nothing from me but her eye color and long skinny feet! Hopefully she will also inherit the hub's sense of humor, kindness, and love of travel.

We're off to the pediatrician's office tomorrow morning. Britton's gas problems have gotten progressively worse over the last two weeks, and I'd like the doctor to make sure nothing is wrong. At the very least he can show me some techniques to give her relief. She's fine until noon, then the issues begin. Today it took swaddling, rocking in her glider, and holding her tightly for an hour for her to feel better. And the entire time I could hear her tummy making noises. Cross your fingers that we find something that works!

1 comment: