Thursday, September 26, 2013

wellness visit


We had wellness visits this week for this kids, and Britton was all prepared to get a shot.  We acted out getting the shot with her Doc McStuffins medical kit.  I even pulled out a Daniel Tiger move and had her imagine being in a happy place while she got the shot.  I asked her where her happy place was, expecting the playground or Memaw's house, but no, she picked the dentist.  Seriously.  I can't make this up.

Long story short, she never got a shot.  She isn't due for a booster until next year, so just to make it up to her I scheduled her a flu shot for next week.  Yes, I know.  I spoil her!  And so did the doctor, because he let her keep her examination gown.  

And then Britton was imitating Randy from "Christmas Story" and sporting a hat and scarf while playing dominoes.   So, I kind of already knew what the doctor said - I've got two normal healthy awesome kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment