Sunday, April 1, 2012

the day my sister and I used to trade places

Today was an absolutely perfect day. Full of gymnastics-like contortions, and "watch me Momma!"....



And dancing and spinning in the new Minnie Mouse dress I made in ten minutes, courtesy of pre-shirred fabric finds at the Wal-Mart...




Perfect day? Sure! Absolutely no whining, crying, grumpy pouty give-me-my-way frowns. And Britton surely did not poop during her nap, then pull her pull-up and underwear off (yes, both) and get it EVERYWHERE. I certainly did not spend the afternoon cleaning her crib or steam-cleaning the carpet, and the hub didn't hose down Britton in the tub and use half a bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby wash!

Happy April Fool's Day! So, if you can't tell, yes - it all happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment