Monday, August 15, 2011

less than 1 month until disney world!

I just started my new job today, and I already need a vacation! We do something Disney every year, and this year we're exposing Britton to all the wonderful magic of Disney World. Our flight out is super-early, and of course there's the whole hour difference thing, but I'm hoping that Britton will make it on this flight better than last time (if only because now she is in love with Dora!). She's never horrible on flights, but it's hard to entertain a toddler in such a tiny space.

But first, clothes and supplies must be purchased. Or made, as is the case of the first shirt here, which I put together one night and hope Britton loves:



And I ordered her this Minnie shirt with her name, very similar to her Mickey shirt last year. She's going to wear this shirt to the character breakfast.



And my friend Allison in West Virginia makes bows, and sent Britton some! I was trying to hunt down a bow to go with her Minnie shirt, but no more because the pink polka dot or pink and white/black combo would be perfect! Now I just have to decide which one. Thanks Allison!


No comments:

Post a Comment