Thursday, August 25, 2011

cammy came to visit

I've been wrapped up in work this week, so I haven't gotten a chance to share stories and photos of Cammy's visit. My mom came in last Thursday and hung out with us until Monday. It was so freaking hot that we couldn't do any touristy-type things, like the zoo or the aquarium. But we had fun nonetheless! On Thursday and Friday Cammy and I went shopping, to get Britton some fall clothes and me some clothes for my Disney World trip. Then on Saturday morning we got pedicures. We also went to go see "Bridesmaids" and if you have not seen that movie you have to go see it right now! Cammy and I were embarrassing ourselves with almost-peed-my-pants laughter. We were still laughing coming out of the theatre and the entire drive home!

Cammy didn't want food she could get back home. And since I know she only has access to Taco Bell-esque fake Mexican food, Cammy was treated to not one, not two, but THREE Mexican food throw-downs. The hub capped off Sunday with his magical fajitas. It was a relaxed, low-key visit and man did it fly by.

Cammy scratched her eyebrow (yeah, I have no idea either) and used a Dora band-aid. Guess who else wanted a Dora band-aid? By the way, she put it on her face herself.




We spent a little time outside, Sadie being deliriously happy someone would throw the ball for her! Then Britton introduced Cammy to the sand/water table, poured her bubbles into the water, and proceeded to get into the water table.






A creative partner-in-crime!


No comments:

Post a Comment