Thursday, August 19, 2010

4th anniversary

It is my 4th wedding anniversary today! The hub and I agreed that with the chaos of moving and such, we would do cards only. Well, I got him a card. He got me flowers. Delivered to work, where we all ohhhhed and ahhhed over them! And work is where they will stay until tomorrow evening, because I need a little something to brighten up my office.



Aren't they beautiful? They smell fantastic too!

So, four years. So many moves. To four states. Eight cities. Five different jobs. One dog. One baby. Three houses owned. Too many rented. One borrowed. We've been through it all, good and bad, and come out stronger and better because of it. I love you more every day. I love US more every day. Here's to the next anniversary, and the next, and the next!




No comments:

Post a Comment