Saturday, February 6, 2016

78 months old


Yes, it's Friday, and the 2nd was Tuesday, but on Tuesday we were at Disney World.  So, Britton's monthly picture says February 2nd, but we all know I took it after school today.  Britton is officially 6 and a half years old, and we all know how important that "half" is!   I can see Britton getting older every day, and I'm not ready.


Britton is kicking butt at school, learning to spell words and add and subtract numbers that I didn't think first graders needed to know.  Her reading has improved, and I'm having her read books to me at night now too.  She pretends to be the teacher, and I get to be the student!


Barrett has bombed Britton's life, not just her photo!  But she does so well, being patient and caring, and letting Barrett have his way so much more than Britton gets hers.  And he loves playing with Britton.


Likes:  Disney World, Nella the cat, reading, art, writing in her notebooks

Dislikes:  getting up for school after a week of vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment