Sunday, February 7, 2016

barrett: 33 months old


I didn't realize until I made Barrett's sign that he's only 3 months away from his third birthday.  I can't, I just can't.  Barrett's language has exploded lately, and I know I've said that before, but it just amazes me.  Every day he's stringing together longer sentences and pointing out objects I didn't know he could identify, and making new animal noises.  He's expressive and funny and cracks me up.

Barrett absolutely loved his first visit to Disney World.  He loves Mickey Mouse and his crew, and I think that might just make a great theme for his birthday party!  We went to the park today, taking advantage of a random 50 degree day in February, and he rushed to keep up with Britton.  He loves playing with her, and she's grown to be so much more patient with him.  They have gotten to the point where they truly enjoy playing together.


Likes:  Mickey Mouse, bouncy balls, running after the cat, reading books at night

Dislikes:  being made to go when he doesn't want to go

No comments:

Post a Comment