Friday, May 22, 2015

vogue

Britton went with me to Joanns the other day (shocker, I know), and wanted some fabric.  Instead of saying no to every $15/yd fabric she could find, I said she could pick out two fat quarters.  When we got home, she decided she wanted to make a dress.  Now, a fat quarter is a 1/4 yard of fabric - only 21" by 18", and way too small for a dress.  So she improvised, with some masking tape and a bare bottom!


And, feeling quite like a fashionista himself, Barrett put on Britton's Cinderella dress up shoes and sashayed down the hallway.  Am I the only one who loves taking these pictures, knowing they'll end up embarrassing him in the future? 

Ummm...I was just trying them on.....for a friend...
Can't beat that fierce style!


1 comment:

  1. Too funny! You definitely have to put those in Barrett's senior slideshow :)

    ReplyDelete