Sunday, November 23, 2014

mini dictator

Barrett wanted yogurt as his snack on Saturday morning.  Simple enough.  But, as he is apt to do, he wanted to feed himself, which results in yogurt all over his shirt (and hair, and the table, and the chair...).  The hubs took off his shirt so as not to spread yogurt to the entire family room, and Barrett wandered over to his rocking horse.  I walked into the room, took a double-take, then instantly I saw it.  I was overwhelmed with this feeling of deja vu all over again.  It all seems so familiar.....


Yep.  That's the image I was thinking of.  My son resembles Putin, atop his horse and oddly enough shirtless.  


Do I look like a Rushkie to you?

Later, Barrett might have been a little cold, so he added the hat.  Because, well, the hat makes up for not wearing a shirt.  Putin could learn a thing from this boy - a beautiful smile goes a long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment