Tuesday, November 15, 2011

like riding a bike

You know what Britton did today for the first time? SHE RODE HER BIKE. It's a tricycle with a huge handle off the back so I can stop her from speeding down every driveway. And of course I have no pictures and no video because I wasn't expecting to bring her home from daycare and for her to suddenly want to ride the bike she ignores most days. But there she was, feet to the pedals, doing it all on her own. At least until I had to grab that huge handle and back her out of the front yard. It was incredible. Such a big milestone I didn't even think about being a milestone.

So, sadly, no pictures. But to make up for that, here's my perfectly-dressed child, who decided the pajama shorts/Minnie Mouse backpack/cowboy boot combo was far better than what I had picked out.




Hey, Mom - I don't need training wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment