Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day!



For Valentine's Day, we were graced with another beautiful piece of Britton's artwork. Because we have a stainless steel fridge, we can't use magnets on the front. So we scrounged Target and got some cork boards to go on the wall. Now we have a place to display this art! The hub got me a truly awesome gift for Valentine's Day - a spa day of a haircut, manicure, pedicure, facial, and massage. Not to be outdone, I got him a card. What? We said no gifts! How was I supposed to know he'd get me something incredible? So, just to see if he reads this, honey - your gift from me is a long-board skateboard. Any which one you like. The only thing is, you have to go pick it out and buy it. The gift of an errand! I promise I won't even roll my eyes when the thing takes up half the garage.

Britton got presents too. Grandma and Grandpa sent a Minnie Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh onesie, and Cammy sent a cute outfit with matching jacket. And what present did Britton give us? Well, her voice. She has discovered it, and I think this video shows it better than I could describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment