Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy birthday!

Technically, Grandma's birthday is tomorrow, February 15th. But I wanted to make sure I got this video posted, and frankly once a Monday gets going I have no idea what I'll end up doing. I have been known to get home from work, get Britton down to bed, and black out in a comatose state watching bad HGTV reruns about selling houses, or buying houses, or redecorating houses in order to sell them, or first-time homebuyers losing mortgages at the last minute, or buying then redecorating then selling the same house, or....you get my drift. So, we celebrated Grandma's birthday early, even though she isn't here to celebrate with us. While we got more snow this weekend, she's in balmy Florida.

A little note to the birthday gal - we've got presents waiting for you on your next visit! I caught Sadie eyeing the pretty wrapping paper, and she may have tried to sneak away a gift or two, but we've patiently explained to her that the presents are not hers and she must wait until her own birthday to unwrap gifts (complete with power point presentation, I must add).

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment