Thursday, May 3, 2018

105 months old


I've got to take a moment to brag on Britton!  Her class was assessed for reading level, and she earned a "U" level, which is middle-school level.  I credit her love of reading, and her interest in all things literary!  I remember my sister and I racing to the Walden Books every month for the new "Sweet Valley Twins" or "Babysitter's Club," taking turns back and forth of who got to read it first, and how much reading meant to me, and still does.  

Otherwise, the school year is winding down - they haven't had homework in a week!  The last day of school is right before Memorial Day weekend, and it definitely surprised me to realize that school was over this month.  I'm not ready for the kids to be home all day every day!


Likes:  soccer, getting back into the pool, mochi

Dislikes:  running laps at soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment