Saturday, February 3, 2018

may I have this dance?

Britton and the hubs went to a daddy-daughter dance last night, and enjoyed themselves (at least until Britton's feet started hurting from all the dancing!).  I appreciate that the dance is usually near Easter, so at least I can get a dress and have two uses for it!   The theme this year was "Paris," and Britton wanted something light pink.  I found this dress on Amazon (where I find everything ever), a tea-length light pink perfection of a dress!  


All of Britton's friends were talking about the dance all day Friday at school, and by the time she got home from school, she was ready to go.  But the dance wasn't until 6:30 pm!  So she played outside for a while, ate dinner, then finally got to get ready!


We came up with Britton's hair on the fly.  At first she wanted a bun, then a braid, then a french braid across her head.  I went ahead and kept french braiding around her entire head!



The hubs reports that once they got to the dance, got into a few slow dances and cupcakes, Britton was running off with her friends.  Already a teenager!




No comments:

Post a Comment