Wednesday, February 7, 2018

barrett: 57 months old


Poor Barrett, his monthly pictures are totally out of whack!  Turns out, he's actually 57 months old this month (turns 5 in May), and I went back and noticed that I had him at 54 months for both November AND December, which explains why I had him 1 month short.  So, in learning my mistake last night, I printed a new picture for his photo session, and yet I ended up throwing away the correct one!  Lordy, I need a vacation!

In the theme of February's Valentine's Day, have I shared Barrett's current loves?  Flags, for starters.  All countries, he can name about 10 or so from sight.  His scooter, now that he knows how to steer by leaning and can go really fast!  Cherry sno cones, because they are referenced in his "Henry and Mudge" book - it's been months since we've had sno cones.  Ahhhh......sno cones.......Anything LEGO Batman - though he claims Robin is his favorite character from the movie.  Nya, his favorite Ninjago Ninja.


Likes:  see above!  

Dislikes:  Having strep!  Luckily he's feeling much better now


No comments:

Post a Comment