Thursday, November 2, 2017

99 months old



Now that Halloween has passed, we are firmly on our way to Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it seems the year speeds up tremendously.  Britton is still keeping up with her gymnastics and piano lessons, and has a piano recital in December.  She should practice more, but I can remember in my own childhood when playing outside was more appealing than being at the piano.  So, we're balancing the need to have fun with the need to be prepared for the recital.

Britton is also doing Robotics Club after school once per week, and this week they had "free build" - they could build anything!  She loves the creativity of the process, and I enjoy her getting an experience I can't give her - I don't really know much about robotics!


Likes:  Wonder Woman (the movie was so good!), running races with Barrett, going to her school playground after dinner

Dislikes:  Barrett using her skateboard

No comments:

Post a Comment