Wednesday, February 8, 2017

barrett: 45 months old


Dang it all, the jet lag is still affecting me, so there's a good chance I'll babble some non-coherent madness here.  The hubs took Barrett's picture yesterday, but by the time the kids were in bed, I was too. I can't remember the last time I went to bed at 8:37 pm, but last night it happened.

Barrett is a ball of loving sunshine goodness.  He really is.  This kid gives long hugs, readily crawls into my lap to tell me he loves me, and is tickled by his world daily.  He got a favor bag at school today because it was Zoe's birthday, and he dove into his Skittles, insisting they were M&Ms.  He pulled off every single Peppa Pig sticker and stuck them to the favor bag.  "I all done!  All the stickers are done, Mommy!"  Barrett has his first playdate with his BFF Elizabeth this Saturday, and he is so looking forward to it.  


Likes:  Paw Patrol books every night before bed, bananas, strawberries, the swings

Dislikes:  not using 10 bandaids at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment