Sunday, February 5, 2017

90 months old


The hubs and I just returned from a two week visit to Asia, and we are both way out of sorts!  To demonstrate how tired we are - the Super Bowl is currently on, and we're heading to bed. Really.  But before I go to bed (which for the last two weeks has been when I wake up, so yeah, work will be interesting this week) I wanted to get Britton's monthly post in.  Vacation photos this week, I promise 😉

Britton started Science Club at the end of January.  It's the same time she had been doing Robotics Club (which runs 8 weeks and finished up before Christmas), and she's really enjoying it.  She's in love with the graduated cylinder and pipette they handed out last week, if only to squirt Barrett in the tub, and came home beaming from their glow-in-the-dark demonstrations.


Britton loves gymnastics, and her handstands and cartwheels have improved so much!  Memaw and PawPaw got her a thick mat so she can practice, since her fear of tumbling over/hurting herself was holding her back from going for it.  Also, Britton went roller skating for the first time!  She attended a classmate's birthday party at the roller rink (which was a deja vu moment for me, because that rink was identical to Haygood Skating Center from my youth).  When I left, she was using a PVC pipe walker to help keep her up.  Less than two hours later, when I come to pick her up, she's skating by herself!  I promised her we'd go again, and this time I'd get in skates too.  


Likes:  roller skating, playing with her American Girl dolls, upcoming Father Daughter dance!, reading

Dislikes:  practicing the piano, her 8:00 pm bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment