Wednesday, June 1, 2016

82 months old


Britton is gearing up for her last day of school this Friday!  Her class had a celebration today, and she showed me her work from September compared to her recent work - the changes are remarkable!  Her writing, spelling, punctuation, and such have improved so much.  Though admittedly I will miss the little kid scrawl!  The best thing to come from this school year is that Britton loves school.  She looks forward to attending, respects her teacher, and actually enjoys doing her homework.  Having that foundation will greatly help her when it's not all sunshine and roses first grade!


One of Britton's brackets came off, and then the wire promptly dislodged.  This was of course during Memorial Day weekend!  I got her to the orthodontist and she got the bracket and wire replaced.  She also got to pick new band colors - lime and lilac.  I used to love picking out my band colors, though after three years in braces it got a little old :)


Likes:  braces, her BFF Kayla, playing with the cat, reading chapter books with me at night

Dislikes:  coming home for dinner when she wants to play with Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment