Thursday, July 2, 2015

71 months old


Somehow, Britton went and grew up and now we're one month away from her turning six years old!  Britton is really coming into her own, deciding what she wants to wear (and doesn't, which includes about 99% of what I pick out for her), the books we read, and activities we do on the weekends.  Britton has found her voice, her opinions, and she's not afraid to share, which will sometimes frustrating, is always welcome around here.  So, I shut my mouth about the cost of clothing when she wears the same four dresses all the time, because it's really up to her how she wants to dress.  Well, obviously within reason!  

Swim lessons are over now, and Britton started gymnastics last week.  She loves it, so much in fact that we're having her birthday party there.   


Britton's newest interest is dinosaurs.  I can totally relate - my childhood room was decorated with skateboarding dinosaurs on the comforter and curtains!  Here are her construction paper dinosaurs.  Well, my bad crafting skills are shown too, in the brontosaurus in the water that looks like the Loch Ness Monster!


Likes:  bouncing on the trampoline with Barrett, making cookies, playing my violin, Barbie movies

Dislikes:  having to keep her room clean

No comments:

Post a Comment